King Living Gift Card Terms and Conditions
King Living Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) are issued by King Furniture Australia Pty Limited (ABN 79 002 757 333) (“King”, “we”, “our” or “us” as the context may require).
We sell Gift Cards at our complete discretion. Without excluding other legal rights that may be available to you, we reserve the right to refuse a Gift Card redemption or use of a Gift Card by any person or entity at any time for any reason, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The redemption or use of a Gift Card means that you have read, accepted and are bound by these terms and conditions in addition to any conditions attached to or stated on the Gift Card itself:
- Gift Card is valid for 36 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Card is only redeemable at King Showrooms in the country in which the Gift Card was issued. Gift Card cannot be used for any online purchases. For a full list of King Showrooms, visit kingliving.com.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and can be used over multiple transactions whilst a balance remains on the Gift Card. Any remaining balance can be used for future purchases, until exhausted.
- Balance enquiries can be made by contacting your nearest King Showroom. For a full list of King Showrooms, visit kingliving.com. Our general Terms and Conditions of Sale (available at com) apply to any purchases made with a gift card.
- Gift Card redemption is not valid in conjunction with any other offer unless specified otherwise.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or credit.
- Keep your Gift Card safe. Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. If you believe there is a mistaken transaction on your Gift Card please contact the King Showroom where the transaction was made.
- If you have a query or complaint about a Gift Card, please raise it through any of our contact channels at kingliving.com.
- Except for rights which cannot by law be excluded, such as those provided by statute, King excludes any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation in relation to these terms and conditions. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty Gift Cards.
- We may cancel any Gift Card for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement Gift Card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a Gift Card.
- The Gift Card remains the property of King, including all intellectual property rights inherent in the Gift Card.
- We can vary or replace these terms and conditions from time to time (including by introducing new fees) by updating the Terms & Conditions available at kingliving.com.