Under the SOP’s outlined by the Malaysian government, all customers must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Only fully vaccinated individuals will be permitted entry
- Covid-19 Vaccination Digital Certificate must be presented upon entry
- Face mask must be worn at all times & body temperature must not exceed 37.5°c
- Only low risk customer as per MySejathera are allowed to enter to Showroom
- Customers must scan MySejathera QR Code prior to entry
- Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted to enter the Showroom
To ensure the health and safety of the community, our customers and our King team, we are taking additional safety measures including:
- Limiting the number of customers in the Showroom at any one time.
- Strict enforcement of social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser readily available both at the entry and within the Showroom.
- King Showrooms are regularly sanitised and undergo deep cleaning twice weekly.
- King team members must have received at least one dose of the vaccination in order to work; are required to undergo temperature checks twice daily; must wear face masks at all times during work hours; are required to undergo bi-weekly swab tests. Any team member that displays fever, cough or flu-like symptoms will be directed to seek medical attention immediately and not allowed to return to work until certified fit and healthy by a doctor.
IPC Shopping Centre (formerly Ikano Power Centre) is a shopping centre located at the heart of the upmarket and affluent Damansara neighbourhood, it is home to King Living’s First Malaysian showroom and we are located at 1st floor, within walking distance of [email protected], IKEA, The Curve and The Royale Bintang Damansara Hotel.
The King Living IPC Showroom features an impressive range of King Living award-winning sofas and designer furniture including beds, dining, outdoor furniture and storage, as well as the Former Italy furniture collection.